This fragment, executed in sunk relief, depicts a standing figure of a priest with a panther-skinned garment. He has a long staff in his left hand and a short sceptre in his right hand. There is no text. There are very small traces of red-brown pigment.
From Heliopolis, Egypt, : excavated by the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the Egyptian Exploration Fund by the government of Egypt; gift of the Egypt Exploration Fund to MFA, Boston, 1897.
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription