These three pot fragments are colored dark blue and dark green. Two of the fragments are mottled, and one is banded.
From Egypt, Giza, Avenue G 2, between mastabas G 7110-7120. 1924: excavated by the Harvard University–Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the government of Egypt.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition