This is a group of four pendant fragments of different kinds, all with carved fronts and flat backs. One is pierced for suspension.
From Egypt, Giza, Street G 7000. 1926: excavated by the Harvard University–Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the government of Egypt.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition