One fragment from the end of a pendant with a flat, plain back and patterned front. It is made of medium hard gray paste and has a gray glaze.
From Egypt, Giza, Street G 7000. 1926: excavated by the Harvard University–Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA by the government of Egypt.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition