Pendant in form of nfr sign, blue glaze; loop at each end, broken Cf. Petrie 266: Corpus IV D 2 From Tell el Amarna, 1891-2 (Petrie); Imp. 114
From Tell el Amarna, No. 266: Corpus IV D 2. 1891-2: excavated by Petrie; 1936: University College of London Collection; 1936: Given by the University College of London to the MFA.
Gift of University College, London