Blue faience semicircular terminals belonging to a "wah" collar. Now combined with 21.10545 and 15-5-741 to form 21.11771.
From Deir el-Bersha, tomb of Djehutynakht, tomb 10, shaft A, west side of chamber. 1915: Excavated by the Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition, May 1915; 1921: assigned to the MFA by the government of Egypt. (Accession Date: March 1, 1921)
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition