Beaded necklace of carnelian consisting of nineteen bottle pendants and twenty-eight ball beads with ring beads as spacers.
Between 1900 and 1907, acquired in Egypt by Goddard Du Bois (b. 1869 – d. 1925) and Josephine Cook Du Bois (b. 1864 – d. 1961), New York; 1946, gift of Mrs. Du Bois to the MFA. (Accession Date: December 27, 1946)
Gift of Mrs. Goddard Du Bois