This is a fragment from a larger than life-sized seated statue consisting of a section of the elbow of the left arm. The stone is grayish-green greywacke.
From Nubia (Sudan), Kerma, K II Upper Defuffa front street 1. 1913: excavated by the Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA by the government of Sudan.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition