This is a group consisting of one leaf pendant and four fragments of leaf penadants similar to 26-1-810. The pendant has suspension rings at the top and bottom suggesting it was used in a broad collar necklace.
From Egypt, Giza, Street G 7000. 1926: excavated by the Harvard University–Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the government of Egypt.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition