Appears to be a lower part of a cylinder (handle of mirror ?) with blue blue glaze and black hieroglyphs, with two cartouches of Horemheb.
From Giza debris on top of G 7340. Feb. 1927: excavated by the Harvard University–Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA by the government of Egypt; 1929: accessioned by the MFA.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition