Pieces of inlay in the shape of a chair or other piece of furniture with two ox legs. Reddish brown, incrusted with white; two rectangular bars (one in two pieces) and two legs (one broken in two pieces).
From Tell Nabasha (Am), G1005. 1886, excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; presented to the MFA at EEF fifth annual general meeting; sent over June 1, 1887. (Accession date: June 1, 1887)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription