Fragments of fine alabaster statuette with apron. Two fragments glued together with one sloping, smooth and polished surface and one flat edge. "G 2330" penciled on.
From Giza. Some in pit G 2320 W and some in pit G 2330 X. 1912 : Excavated by the Harvard University-Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA by the government of Egypt.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition