Fragments of fine alabaster statuette with apron. Two fragments glued together with one curving, smooth and polished surface and one flat polished surface.
From Giza. Some in pit G 2320 W and some in pit G 2330 X. 1912 : Excavated by the Harvard University-Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA by the government of Egypt.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition