Two fragments of a square bowl with thick pierced lug at corner, two brown crosses with triangular arms painted on a white slip.
From Gebel Barkal, 704. 1916: excavated by the Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the government of Sudan. (Accession date June 12, 2008)
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition