Light blue glaze with delicate relief decoration of egg and dart, scroll etc. In five pieces. From Naucratis.
From Naukratis. 1886-7: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; December 22, 1887, presented to the MFA by the EEF. (Accession Date: January 1, 1888)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription