Parts of large leaves, two white, one in the natural color of the clay on a dark brown ground. From Naukratis.
From Naukratis, Temple of Hera. 1886-7: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; December 22, 1887, presented to the MFA by the EEF. (Accession Date: January 1, 1888)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription