One fragment of bezel and part of a ring shank made of white hard paste with blue glaze. A partial cartouche of Tutmosis III is preserved.
From Egypt, Giza, Avenue G 3, black debris. 1925: excavated by the Harvard University–Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA by the government of Egypt.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition