Fragment of red glass bar with heavy green patina on the outside, broken at both ends.
By 1966, sold by Robert Gordon Faudree to Horace L. Mayer (b. 1899 - d. 1968), Williamstown, MA [see note 1]; to his widow, Florence Ellen Mayer, Williamstown; 1978, gift of Mrs. Mayer to the MFA. (Accession Date: December 1, 1978) NOTES:  First lent by Horace L. Mayer to the MFA on June 29, 1966 (loan no. T-L 13,209).
Gift of Mrs. Horace L. Mayer