Fragment of stucco, painted black with a red zigzag stripe; cloth adhering to underside.
From Egypt, Deir el-Bersha, Tomb 10, pit A. 1915: Excavated by the Harvard University-Museum of Fine Arts Expedition, May 4, 1915; assigned to the MFA by the government of Egypt; 1921: received by MFA.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
Egyptian, Middle Kingdom, late Dynasty 11 or early Dynasty, 2040–1783 B.C.