(According to P. book, Disposed of DEC, 27 .1906) Light brown body with bright robins egg green glaze. Details of mustache, eyes and line on forehead in dark purple. Irregular fracture all around, except at one spot which shows original contour.
From San-El-Hagar, NW hill. 1885: excavated by the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund by the government of Egypt; given to the MFA by the Egypt Exploration Fund.
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription