Model shields of wood, coated with plaster, painted in black, white and red. Five of eight shields originally numbered 15-5-474; the other three have been accessioned as 21.430-432.
From Egypt, Deir el-Bersha. 1915: Excavated by the Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the government of Egypt. Findspot Information: From El Bersha, Pit 10 A. [Excav. date] May 1915.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition