Two fragments (a-b), black (smoked?) interior, glazed outside; dark blue ground with design in light blue glaze. Geometric.
From Nubia, Kerma. 1920: excavated by the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the EEF in the division of finds by the Egyptian government; voted to the MFA at EEF general meeting; sent over. Findspot Information: From Kerma, January 1914.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition