This is a group of three ring fragments. One fragment has a portion of a Eye of Horus (wedjat) on a bezel, the second fragment is a ring shank, and the third fragment is also a Eye of Horus (wedjat) bezel fragment.
From Giza, Cemetery G 7000, SW quarter near mastaba G 7150. 1925: excavated by the Harvard University–Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the government of Egypt.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition