Eight model shields, covered with stucco, with decoration in black. One with white surface painted black; hole in top.
From Egypt, Deir el-Bersha, Tomb 10, pit A. 1915: Excavated by the Harvard University-Museum of Fine Arts Expedition, May 7, 1915; assigned to the MFA by the government of Egypt; 1921: received by MFA.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition