This is a roughly cylindrical bead with an additional boring in the middle of one side. Turquoise blue.
From Egypt, Giza, Street G 7500, N of pit G 7512 X. 1925 : excavated by the Harvard University–Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the government of Egypt.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition