This is a slender cup with upper portion broken off and missing. It has a rounded base with a slight knob at the center. Sides are generally straight and the small remaining portion of the rim indicates it is thin and straight. The cup is approximately two-thirds full of a yellow-brown resin.
From Nubia (Sudan) Gebel Barkal, Building 700 (Temple), U-G. Corner, SE foundation deposit (disturbed). 1916: excavated by the Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the government of the Sudan. (Accession Date: September 13, 2006)
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition