Faience; light blue glaze, inscribed with name of Anlamani; glaze has flaked off in patches; edge chipped; cracked. Incised line around rim.
From Nubia, Nuri. 1920: excavated by the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the EEF in the division of finds by the Egyptian government; voted to the MFA at EEF general meeting; sent over. Findspot Information: Found in foundation deposit under S. E. corner of Pyramid VI at Nuri, the tomb of Anlamani.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition