Bracelet of eight cowrie shells on woolen cord, perfect preservation. From Giza.
From Giza, GMT room J1 (=pillared hall 27), south of pillar 3. 1907: excavated by the Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the government of Egypt. (Accession date, March 2, 1911)
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition