Pale red/buff colored bowl with slightly convex sides; flat base, plain rim with one chip from it; interior shows grooves from manufacture. Good condition.
From Abadiya, H123. 1898-1899, excavated by William Mathew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund; sent over directly from Cairo on March 9, 1899 by Arthur C. Mace. (Accessioned on: October 1, 1899)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription