Straight-sided Nile silt bowl, with a wide mouth, interior polish, and plain rim. Broken and restored with plaster covering the entire exterior.
From Abadiya, B21b. 1898-1899, excavated by William Mathew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund; sent over directly from Cairo on March 9, 1899 by Arthur C. Mace. (Accessioned on: October 1, 1899)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription