Three fragments of translucide green and opaqe yellow glass, the latter fused into the former in streaks and patches. Two of the fragments, semi circular has neck of bottle, other fragment is cone shaped with hole through center of clear green
From Meroe, W 251. February, 1923: excavated by the Harvard University-Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA by the government of the Sudan.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition