Dark red clay; black top; Mended and lined with plaster; missing part from rim; flat base wide mouth; rolled everted rim; convex sides.
From Abadiya. 1898-1899, excavated by William Mathew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund; sent over directly from Cairo on March 9, 1899 by Arthur C. Mace. (Accessioned on: October 1, 1899)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription