Thin gray paste, red polished black top exterior, with supplementary band; interior black polished.
From Nubia, Kerma. 1913: excavated by the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the EEF in the division of finds by the Egyptian government; voted to the MFA at EEF general meeting; sent over. Findspot Information: From Kerma. Su / 855
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition