Red with black top; slightly convex sided; slightly rolled everted rim; flat base. Mended and lined with plaster. Two rim fragments have rebroken and are stored with the vessel- could be easily repaired.
From Abadiya, B182. 1898-1899, excavated by William Mathew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund; sent over directly from Cairo on March 9, 1899 by Arthur C. Mace. (Accessioned on: October 1, 1899)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription