Two ring beads. One is a quadruple ring bead chipped at one end and the other is a single ring bead.
From Egypt, Giza, Street G 7000, E of mastaba G 7050. 1926: excavated by the Harvard University–Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the government of Egypt.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition