Cylindrical, light gray glass with three grotesque faces, two in white, the other in yellow, with eyes and eyebrows deep blue. From Naukratis.
From Naukratis. 1885: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; October 28, 1885: voted to the MFA at EEF general meeting; sent over August 1886. (Accession Date: January 1, 1886)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription