This is an amulet of Pataikos. It is crude, with a ring on the back of the head for suspension. In two fragments, now joined.
From Egypt, Giza Street G 7000, W of mastaba G 7150. 1926: excavated by the Harvard University–Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the government of Egypt.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition