These two amulets were made of blue glass to imitate lapis. Both are broken and incomplete. The amulets represent the djed-pillar. The pillar, which symbolized the spinal column of the funerary god Osiris, was the hieroglyphic symbol for stability.
From Giza: G 7540 T, Room III [Excav. date] March 1929: Excavated by the Harvard University–Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA by the government of Egypt.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition