This is a fragment of a glazed amulet made of faience. The color is gone now, but it may have been green originally. It has paste-light tan. The amulet represents the djed-pillar. The pillar, which symbolized the spinal column of the funerary god Osiris, was the hieroglyphic symbol for stability.
From Giza, Egypt, in street G 7300 between mastabas G 7350 and G 7450, fill, 1927 : excavated by the Harvard University–Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the government of Egypt.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition