This is one of three lapis lazuli djed pillar amulets with this field number. The pillar, which symbolized the spinal column of the funerary god Osiris, was the hieroglyphic symbol for stability.
From Giza: G 7652A, Room IV. April 29, 1929: excavated by the Harvard University-Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; 1929: assigned to the MFA by the government of Egypt.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition