This complete amulet is made of a light green faience and is bored. The amulet represents the djed-pillar. The pillar, which symbolized the spinal column of the funerary god Osiris, was the hieroglyphic symbol for stability.
From Giza, Pit G 7540 X-II, in debris. 1927: excavated by the Harvard University–Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the government of Egypt.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition