Upper fragment of standing amulet of lion or cat-headed deity wearing the double crown. Arms at sides, left leg advanced. Ring at back of head for suspension. Pilaster at back of legs. Wig colored black. Light blue glaze.
From Giza, Street 7100S, X. 1926: excavated by the Harvard University–Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the government of Egypt.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition