The vessel has a raised V-shaped bowl, a wide flaring lip, a small stem, and a round stepped base.
"T. Emery" stamped inside foot ring, within a shaped cartouche. Ada Mark * F4127
First Parish Church in Medfield, about 1801-1815; made a gift to the Museum in 1980.
Gift of the First Church Parish, Unitarian, Medfield, in memory of Virginia Hagberg McQuillan