Chartreuse gloss glaze, pools to transparent olive-green at bottom interior. Exterior bare clay with incised concentric rings.
Inside signature and date "Laura Andreson 1945"
June 7, 2004, sold by Mark McDonald, Hudson, New York, to Philip E. Aarons; December 2012, gift of Aarons to the MFA. (Accession date: Februrary 27, 2013)
Gift of Philip Aarons and Shelley Fox Aarons in honor of Jules and Jeanette Aarons