Enlongated irridecent amber body decorated with green trailing ivy leafage on a circular rolled foot
"4047 G L.C. Tiffany"
by 1954, owned by Anne Engelking Jernigan; 1954 acquired by inheritance by Anne Hickey-McCarthy, Hingham, MA; owned at some point by her son, Christopher Dennis Hickey (1952-1991); 1992, given by Anne Hickey-McCarthy to the MFA.
Gift of Christopher Dennis Hickey, 1952-1991