Quart mug with tapering body, molded foot, midband high on body, and double-curved solid handle with double scrolled terminal.
Engraved: M.B. surrounded by leafy engraving
Marked inside bottom: stag on stippled oval background
Early history unknown; acquired by the donor from her father, Dr. Walter C. Howe, in 1931; on loan to the Museum since 1932; given to the Museum in 1997.
Gift of Mrs. George A. Marks in honor of Perry T. Rathbone