This small pitcher with curved sides is in the standard “barrel” form. Made of rolled and seamed sheet silver, it has an applied triangular spout opposite its applied, hollow, C-shaped handle.
L in script engraved on front
"REVERE" in rectangle on bottom
Early history unknown. Placed on loan to the Museum by Miss Helen L. Adams in 1911; transferred to Mrs. William West in 1919; acquired by inheritance in 1962 by the donor, William Westfall of Montclair, New Jersey, and later Hudson, Ohio, and made a gift to the Museum in 1991.
Gift of William Westfall