The utensil has a plain ovoid end and a downturned handle.
“B / L N” engraved on handle.
“STERLING,” “GEBELEIN” in a rectangle, and “Boston” in incuse italics struck on reverse of handle. Oyster fork is doublestruck.
Commissioned in 1929 from Gebelein by the donors, who gave it to the Museum in 1981.
Three-tined fork, part of a fifteen-piece place setting