The cast egg-shaped body with punched and engraved swagged decoration is supported by a tripod form of three cast legs having a strengthening ring. Two legs are chased; one is undecorated.
“C. [floral device] B” in script engraved on body.
Collected in Buenos Aires, Argentina, by Mr. and Mrs. Edmund P. Graves between 1898 and 1913.
Gift of Miss Ellen Graves, Mrs. Samuel Cabot and Mrs. Roger Ernst in memory of their father and mother, Mr. and Mrs. Edmund P. Graves