Elliptical shaped brooch with four central stones arranged vertically and flanked by gold scrolls and numerous smaller gemstones.
Marked with incused initials on revers: "F.G. HALE"
Marked "F G HALE" incuse on gold tag soldered below clasp.
Original owner unknown. Purchased by the donors from Jesse and Laski, London dealers, February 1985
Gift of Joseph B. and Edith Alpers
- Frank Gardner Hale, American, 1876–1945